Welcome to 5430 Forest Lane. This lovely secluded home offers five bedrooms and two an a half baths. It is situated on just a little over an acre that is partially wooded. Enjoy the oversized wrap around deck on the warm summer nights or the back patio which includes a stock tank pool. This home has all of your country setting feeling and within 25 minutes of Chambersburg. Do you enjoy State Parks? Lucky for you Cowans Gap is only a mile and a half away. This park offers camping, boating, fishing, hiking, picnic areas, and much more. Come view this beautiful one of a kind home with an even better private location before its gone! This home offers some of the lowest taxes in Franklin County All inspections are completed and reports are available Garage is heated and cooled as well as bedroom off of garage. Stock pool comes with the purchase of the house. 25 mins from Chambersburg 15 mins from Greencastle 35 mins from Hagerstown
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Private Water Service, Well
2,066 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Yes -2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room, Florida Room
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate
- Central Air, Electric
- Oil, Wood. Heat Pump, Forced Air, Stove.
- Unfinished Basement, Walkout, Workshop, Entrance Outside, Heated
- 1. Gas Burning, Wood Stove.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, Skylight
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 2 Carport Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Rear Yard, Secluded, Rural, Trees/Wooded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price