Nice 3 or 4 bedroom, 2 bath home with large backyard and off street parking. Offering mostly equipped kitchen and laundry which is off the kitchen. The den could easily be a 4th bedroom especially with the full bath on the same floor. Lots of character in this home, some carpet over hardwood floors, generous sized bedrooms and updated kitchen! Natural gas heat and kitchen stove, central air and replacement windows. Nice front porch for summer evenings! Just 2 1/2 blocks from the hospital and close to all other amenities. In flood zone X, Geico quoted flood insurance premium at $462 which may vary depending on buyers mortgage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Frame, Vinyl Siding, Asbestos
1,365 sq. ft
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dryer, Microwave, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Curved Stair, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Vinyl, Asbestos, Frame
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price