Breathtaking contemporary style home on 1.8 partially wooded acres. Lots of natural lighting in all room Detailed woodwork found thru out, Pergo and ceramic tile flooring. Awesome dry stack stone fireplace in Great Room and hearth in Room, Property offers 2 wells and economical Geo Thermal system which provides a rate reduction on electric!. Average electric/heat bill for this home is between $115 and $120 per month! Extensive landscaping surrounds the home. Large detached garage offers nice workshop area and separate shed for lawn tools. Contact list agent for your personal tour of this very desirable home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Stone, Vinyl Siding
3,022 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Office
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Stove, Refrigerator, Central Vacuum, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Wood. Heat Pump, Wall Unit, Geothermal, Stove.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- Mantle, Stone, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Street Parking, Paved Driveway.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Lot View
- Mountain, Trees/Woods
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)