Brand new constructed home in Grand Point Crossing Subdivision. Traditional style house featuring two story spacious open floor plan. Kitchen has an oversized island and a full open SS sink with upgrade granite countertops. All hardwood flooring on first floor with a stone fireplace and propane insert. Covered porch in back of house has a composite Timber Tech flooring. Second floor laundry room with a track door, an ample size Master Suite and walk in closet. Master Bath offers a soaking tub, double bowl vanity, tile walk in shower. Three bedrooms and double bowl vanity in Main Bath and tub/shower. Beautiful house to call home and where your story begins. -
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional, 2 Story, Transitional
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Asphalt, Concrete, Mason, Shake, Stick Built, Ston
2,381 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Grand Point Crossing
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Entrance Outside, Unfinished Basement
- Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Stone, Mantle, Gas Burning, Insert.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Low Closet Rods, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Shared Driveway.
- Wood, Shakes, Stone, Vinyl, Concrete, Asphalt
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Landscaped, Back Yard, Front Yard, Side Yard. Landscaping, Level, Rear Yard, Front Yard, Sideyard(S).
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)